Public / Online Auction 53.5 Ac. Farm Co. Offaly
Due to the changing circumstances with the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask that you please confirm with organisers events are still taking place.
James L. Murtagh Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale by Public Auction this c.53.5 Acre non-residential holding at Croghan, Rhode, Co. Offaly to the market.
- The holding comprises of approximately c.53.5 acres of top quality lands including c.8.69 acres of forestry and benefits from various slatted and dry bedded accommodation.
- These lands are laid out in one division, subdivided into paddock grazing with piped water to all sections.
- The lands are in permanent pasture, highly productive, free draining and suitable for any farming enterprise.
- Due to the land’s slight elevation and south easterly gradual gradient, the lands would be ideal for the construction of a dwelling house, subject to the necessary planning consent.
The farmyard accommodation consists of various slatted and dry bedded shed as follows.
- 90 x 35 Bedded shed
- Open outdoor slurry storage
- Dry shed with outdoor lie back on slats
- 36 x 30 Silage slab
The auction will take place on Friday 1st July at 3pm in the Greville Arms Hotel, Mullingar & via LSL Auctions online
Please register your attendance for the upcoming auction. Contact James L. Murtagh Auctioneers for more information
|Event Type:||Online and In-Person Event|
|Date:||1st Jul 2022|
|Times:||3:00 pm – 4:00 pm|
|Phone:||+353 44 934 0088|
|Location:|| Pearse St,|