- Cortubber, Co. Cavan, Ireland
|Mon:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tue:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wed:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thur:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Fri:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
TrakJak – Simple 3-Point Linkage Jack System
‘TrakJak’ is a must have workshop addition for agri contractors and large scale farmers!
Our unique two-wheeled self lifting system which uses the 3 point linkage to raises both rear wheels cleanly of the ground. With four wheel drive engaged, the tractor can then be moved safely around the workshop, farmyard or washing bay.
Ground breaking Innovation
This ground breaking piece of agricultural engineering was designed and developed in 2013 by our company director, Pauric Fay.
‘TrakJak’ is YOUR simple, safe and effective alternative to the hazardous procedure of using a conventional bottle jack. The modern contractor or large scale farmer can find themselves needing to fix punctures, change between crop row / vegetable tyres regularly, especially in peak season. For modern farming, a reliable, safe and efficient system is a necessity!
Simple, Safe and Efficient
- Reverse tractor over the ‘TrakJak’ positioned on a concrete / hardcore surface (min. 12in ground clearance)
- Hook lift arms into the brackets and pins
- Raise the tractor with 3 point-linkage
- Lower the two rear galvanised stands to take pressure off the lift arms
- Solid rubber wheels allow the tractor to be moved using the front wheel drive.
Compact and Versatile
Weighing 350Kg and with a 12 ton lift capacity, it can easily be moved either with pallet forks or manually with transport wheels. Each unit is individually certified for insurance purposes.
We have two models available:
• Continental model designed for those lifting a tractor with a pick-up hitch,
• Euro Pro model for machines without one, where a flat plate replaces the cross-bar
Agricultural Innovative Recognition
Our ‘TrakJak‘ system has met with resounding approval within the agricultural engineering fraternity across the globe. Since its inception, ‘TrakJak‘ has been the recipient of many high profile agricultural engineering awards including:
- Innovation Award: Lamma Show UK 2016
- Innovation Award: Farmers Guardian IE
- SSAB I Agr E Health and SafetyAward UK 2016
Read the following reviews:
Cortubber, Co. Cavan, Ireland
Email TrakJak Directly:
Company Email: email@example.com